The Potluck Food Co-op operates an online store in which orders are placed, and are available for pick up once a month, on the last Saturday of each month.
Just follow these five steps:
- 1) Browse the categories and click "Add to Cart" to choose your purchases.
- 2) A link to your cart is at the top. Once you have finished browsing, click the cart button. You can review your order and then press the "Check Out" button.
- 3) Follow the instructions to complete your transaction. We currently accept payments made via PayPal, Visa, and MasterCard. You will receive an e-mail confirming your order when you have successfully submitted it.
- 4) On the pick-up Saturday, please come to the back of the Whitehorse Food Bank (follow the Potluck Food Co-op signs) between 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM.
- 5) You will be supplied with your order list packing slip. Once you've gathered all your items, one of our friendly volunteers will check your list off, and you'll be on your way!
It's vital that you collect your order on pick-up day. Any orders not picked up by the close of the pick-up day on Saturday will be donated to the Whitehorse Food Bank.
Delayed pick-up option: If you cannot pick up your order on the designated pick-up Saturday, please call or e-mail to make specific arrangements to collect your order at a later time. A product handling fee will apply.
If you have any questions please contact our staff at email@example.com
Tips and tricks:
- You can search for items through the search bar at the top-right. Search by name or product code if you know it.
- Items on your packing slip will be listed in the same order by which you filled your cart during your online purchase. This way, pick-up day will be made easier if all your refrigerated goods are grouped together; likewise for frozen items, and so on.
- Make sure to allow yourself sufficient time on pick-up day to sort your order, in case you're splitting an order with a fellow customer.
- Please remember to bring boxes or bags for your groceries.